Biodiversity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forests and Wildlife

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Forests and Wildlife

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:56 pm

To be in fashion today means to be extremely aware of the damage that we are capable of inflicting on nature, our planet and ourselves…’ – Franco Moschino

A balance exists between all living and non-living things in nature. Ecological disasters are bound to happen if there is any disturbance in the natural equilibrium. Increased industrialization and human requirements have led to the destruction of our forests and wildlife, which are interdependent in more than one ways. affraid

The way in which man exploits and destroys nature may definitely bring some short-term reward or profit but it harms him in the long run. The survival of the human race is possible only with the survival of our environment as a whole. flower

Discuss your opinions scratch

Admin
Admin

https://unity-biodiversity.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty mrs kumar

Post  unitysec09_14 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:01 pm

happy discussing cheers Rolling Eyes Razz

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty mrs kumar "warning"

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

no creating of your own accounts!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Admin

https://unity-biodiversity.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Liew Pik Ling(09)

Post  unitysec09_14 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

I agree the code from Franco Moschinio.Some people are damaging the Earth by using its natural resources because they do not know that what they are doing now is actually harming the Earth and also wasting its resources.If everyone knows what is conserving the Earth's resources and they feel guilty of damaging the Earth in the past,then everyone would do their part of conserving the Earth's natural resources and also try not do any more damage to it.If majority play their part,then conserving the Earth would be a fashion among people which they will follow as everyone would always follow with fashion otherwise,they will probably be despise by the majority. Very Happy

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Jasmine(6)

Post  unitysec09_14 Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I agree with what Franco Moschino said of "To
be in fashion today means to be extremely aware of the damage that we
are capable of inflicting on nature, our planet and ourselves…". Only when poeple know how much of an impact that their activities can inflict on the environment can they try to minimise the impact. So only when people are catching up with this fashion, they are then really doing themselves and people in the world more good.

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Liew Pik Ling(09)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Yes,I agree with what Jasmine had said.If the people does not know that the activities that they are doing now are actually having a bad impact on Earth,they would definitely not stop doing it.Only if they know it,then they would stop it and try their attempts of protecting and saving the Earth,our home.When they do that,then it will benefit not only the Earth,but also all the people living in the Earth,including their ownselves too... cheers Razz

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Nabihah(12)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Part 1
The profit or benefit can be only felt during a short period of time but then the negative effects can affect us as a whole in the long run. So why must we take such risk just to enjoy non-lasting benefit ? We must realised that any action we take,that results harming nature, can affect human being as a WHOLE. In this situation we must not only be rational but also not to be egocentric.We must play our part in preserving our Earth. We must know the reason why we preserve the Earth and why we must play our part. Hence, we do not only do things blindly but deep inside our hearts we want our Earth to have a continuos period of life and to always be HEALTHY. afro

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Vishnu Varathan(38)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

I agree to Franco Moschino as he said that fasion today means to be extremely aware of the damage we are able to do on Earth. We humans are destroying nature that causes animals to become homeless and get extinct. If we do not stop destroying the nature, all the animals will become extinct. We are also using too much of the Earth resources. If we do not reduce the amount of the Earth's resources we are using, the Earth will get destroyed. What a Face

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Vishnu Varathan(38)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I agree with Nabihah as she said that The profit or benefit can be only felt during a short period of time but the negative effects can be felt forever. We must take precautions before the matter gets worse. Nabihah also said that We must play our part in preserving our Earth. If we do not play our part the world will get destroyed. Laughing

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Ganesh(30)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

I agree with Franco Moschino because what he is telling is the truth.We humans are destroying the forest for our own selfish reasons and this will benefit us only for a short term and not for the long run.We will only realise our mistakes when we get to know what impact we have on this fragile Earth.So we shold try to preserve Earth as this our ONLY HOME lol!

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Ganesh(30)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 am

I agree with Vishnu Varathan because if we do not stop what we are doing we are gonna kill all those poor little innocent animals ,destroy their home and the Earth without even realising it. So like what Vishnu Varathan said we must also reduce the amount of the Earth's resources we are using or the Earth will get destroyed. Twisted Evil

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Gwyneth(10)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 am

I agree with what Franco Moschino had said, "To be in fashion today means to be extremely aware of the damage that we are capable of inflicting on nature, our planet and ourselves…".

It is because, when we inflict damage on nature, like deforestation and other damages, we are inflicting damage on our planet as less oxygen may be produced from trees and more and more forests are being cleared. Studies have shown that increasing greenhouse gas concentrations resulting from human activity such as fossil fuel burning and deforestation caused most of the observed temperature increase since the middle of the 20th century.Thus, when the temperature increases, this may cause forest fires, and hence, there will be hazes in that country and in other neighbouring countries. As a haze comes, there will be large amounts of dust in the air thus causing lots of people to get sick. flower

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty sarika(15)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm

I AGREE WITH Franco Moschino .AS Forests are vital to life on Earth. They provide important natural resources – from timber to medicinal plants. Forests purify the air, help to improve freshwater supplies, and stabilize soil to prevent erosion. They also harbor much of the world's rapidly diminishing biodiversity.IT WILL AFFECT US EVENTUALLY SO LETS PREVENT IT TOGETHER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Very Happy

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty sarika(15)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm

i agree with ganesh as most of the humans are just being selfish by using the resources for themselves now but did not have a second thought of whether it will benefit them for a long period of time.as resources such as forests are vital if we use them finish it will turn to a big chaos .so lets start by recycling to make a differnce in wild lifes life Wink

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Ning Huan(08)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Admin wrote:To be in fashion today means to be extremely aware of the damage that we are capable of inflicting on nature, our planet and ourselves…’ – Franco Moschino

A balance exists between all living and non-living things in nature. Ecological disasters are bound to happen if there is any disturbance in the natural equilibrium. Increased industrialization and human requirements have led to the destruction of our forests and wildlife, which are interdependent in more than one ways. affraid

The way in which man exploits and destroys nature may definitely bring some short-term reward or profit but it harms him in the long run. The survival of the human race is possible only with the survival of our environment as a whole. flower

Discuss your opinions scratch

I,too agree with Franco Moschino that to be in fashion we have to be aware of the damage that we are able to inflict on the nature,planet and even ourselves.Every minute,every second people are just using,wasting the resources and not knowing what they are doing will harm the planet ,nature and themselves.If they were to know the consequences of what they are doing,all of their current actions may stop as people care for themselves too,afraid of losing a home.

I also agree with the admin that using the resources may bring some profit or reward but after some time,there will surely be disadvantages,such as harming the nature,planet and people.Human will survive if only they care for their planet,helping the planet to survive as well.Most of the people thinks that they care for the planet,they remind people continuously to care for the planet,but to no avail as actions means more than words.So people start thinking how to protect the EARTH,NATURE,OURSELVES:B

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Jasmine(6)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 pm

I agree with what Sarika said. There are a lot of positive things
that the forests and the wildlife can help us with. However if we do not
protect them, not only could they not benefit us, they will also post negative
impacts on the environment.

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Alvin (26)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Yeah, I agree with Franco Moschino Smile
People are stingy! Just to be in fashion, we damage the nature. We are actually harming ourselve as we are polluting the air, the land and the water. No
Forest and wildlife can help us by producing oxygen for us the breathe. Without them, the world will be warmer and more humid due to global warming. Embarassed
People should not waste our precious resourses. We can reduce, reuse and recycle our resourses. We should treasure them. cyclops
For our own sake, stop wasting resourses and damage the nature!!! Razz

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Alvin (26)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Hmm...I agree with what Jasmine. Making this a fashion can really help save the world:D

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Ng Xin Ping (13)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Yes, I totally agree with the quote. All living things are interdependent on one another. Trees are important to the environment, animals, and for humans. They are habitats and shelters to millions of species. However, due to deforestation to achieve various economic benefits, wild life which are depended largely upon for their nutritional requirements are disappearing. Trees are also an important source of oxygen to human beings. Therefore, we must have the same mindset of protecting the nature, only then can we make this a fashion for more people to follow. bounce

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Ng Xin Ping (13)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 pm

I agree with Alvin on Global Warming. It is partly caused by emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere due to deforestation. When deforestation occurs, many of the trees are burnt or they are allowed to rot, which results in releasing the carbon that is stored in them as carbon dioxide. This leads to greater concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Basketball

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Hazel (4)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm

I agree with Franco Moschino. Everyone should be aware of damage we had done to the Earth. That is because many factories, industries etc built to meet the human's needs. Smoke released from the factories causes problems like global warming we faced now. As for the growing population of humans, we cut down forests to build buildings for people to live in. That causes wildlifes to lose their habitats that eventually lead to extinction of animals. Suspect
People should try to reuse resources such as things that are made of plastic, as plastic is not an biodegradable item. We can also recycle items that are made of wood, glass etc to cut down the energy and resources needed to make a brand new item. tongue

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Hazel (4)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 pm

I agree with Ninghuan that every moment, people are wasting the Earth's resources without knowing how much harm they had done to the Earth. I also think that if more people know the consequences of what they had done, they might stop feel guilty and stop wasting resources. Exclamation pig albino rendeer elephant monkey cat alien

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty edmund ker[32]

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I agree with what Franco Moschino said.If humans continues to destroy forests ,after a period of time , there will be a very serious global warming.by that time livings will perish.Including human.by then,its too late to save thenselves and is too late to regret 🇳🇴disaster happens as there are too mant mankind living in the world,the unlucky humans will die in order to fufill the "Ecological cycle ". so the population will decrease.if humans continue to let global wirming happens[if some survived]the core will store the heat energy up.one day,it will explod

Last edited by unitysec09_14 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty edmund ker[32]

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 pm

I agree with what Franco Moschino said.If humans continues to destroy forests ,after a period of time , there will be a very serious global warming.by that time livings will perish.Including human.by then,its too late to save thenselves and is too late to regret 🇳🇴disaster happens as there are too mant mankind living in the world,the unlucky humans will die in order to fufill the "Ecological cycle ".

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Mardu bin Ismail(34)

Post  unitysec09_14 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:29 pm

I agree with what Franco Moschino said as fashion is something the world easily follows and if we dont take saving the nature as fashion we would lose our natural resources easily and if we keep wasting the natural resources ,sooner or later we would be extinct.i feel that somebody should do something to make the whole world realise that saving the world is important Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

unitysec09_14

Back to top Go down

Forests and Wildlife Empty Re: Forests and Wildlife

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum